Chrissy Teigen apologizes for 'horrible' tweets: 'I was a troll, full stop' - CNET - Perfect News

A blog about news from all over the world Perfect news from perfect sources

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Chrissy Teigen apologizes for 'horrible' tweets: 'I was a troll, full stop' - CNET

  1. Chrissy Teigen apologizes for 'horrible' tweets: 'I was a troll, full stop'  CNET
  2. Chrissy Teigen Says She's 'Truly Ashamed' Over Old 'Troll' Tweets  Entertainment Tonight
  3. Fashion Designer Michael Costello Says He Had Suicidal Thoughts After Alleged Chrissy Teigen Bullying  Yahoo Entertainment
  4. Chrissy Teigen apologizes for cyberbullying l GMA  Good Morning America
  5. Chrissy Teigen: I was a troll and I'm so sorry  CNN
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


from Top stories - Google News https://ift.tt/2SusrM0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box

Post Bottom Ad